In-person in central Austin and online throughout Texas
I am dedicated to helping individuals like you invest in yourself.
Whether you’re seeking one-on-one support or the dynamic of interaction of group therapy, I am here to help.
Individual therapy, also known as one-on-one counseling or psychotherapy, is a confidential and supportive space where you can explore your thoughts, feelings and behaviors. At WorkLifeTherapy, individual sessions are focused on your unique needs and goals.
Why choose individual therapy?
Individual therapy provides a range of benefits, making it a valuable resource for those seeking personal growth and greater emotional well-being:
- Personalized Support: In our one-on-one sessions, you’ll receive personalized care and support, allowing us to focus exclusively on your concerns, goals and progress.
- Specialized Expertise: As a seasoned therapist specializing in work and life concerns, I know that when one area of life isn’t working it affects all other areas so I’m uniquely qualified to help you take a holistic approach to your wellbeing. I can help you find constructive ways to address the concerns that are showing up at work and at home.
- Safe and Supportive Environment: Individual therapy sessions provide a safe space for you to express yourself, explore your thoughts, feelings and behaviors and work towards positive change.
It is said those who are effective in group are effective in life. I say at work, too.
Group therapy offers a unique and powerful environment for self-discovery and personal development. In a safe, respectful and inclusive setting, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with others who share similar challenges and aspirations. This shared experience can provide valuable insights and promote personal growth.
Why choose group therapy?
Group therapy is a lab for living. It can illuminate for members how they relate to others and where they get stuck.
At WorkLifeTherapy, group therapy sessions are designed to provide a supportive and transformative space for individuals like you who are seeking personal and professional growth. You can expect:
- Peer Support: Benefit from the diverse perspectives and insights of other group members who may be experiencing similar challenges or goals. Peer support can provide new strategies and fresh perspective.
- Practice new ways of being: Group therapy offers the opportunity to practice new ways of relating, communicating and coping.
- Guided by a Skilled Therapist: I am a seasoned individual and group therapist and actively facilitate groups, ensuring that discussions remain constructive, respectful and focused on your goals.
I am committed to fostering a safe and non-judgmental environment where you can openly express yourself, gain insight into your challenges and develop effective coping strategies. Get in touch to explore how we may work together.