I believe in the power of questions.
What interests you?
How can you have more of what you want, less of what you don’t?
What’s getting in the way?
Questions spark curiosity, unlock potential and pave the way for meaningful change. I’m here to help you find the answers to the vital questions that can transform your work and life.
How we work together
I draw from a variety of evidence-based practices and proven approaches including:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): CBT can help you gain a more realistic understanding of your thought patterns and behaviors so you can develop more effective coping strategies.
- Problem Solving Therapy: I can help you break down complex issues into manageable steps which makes it easier to find effective solutions and feel motivated to take action.
- Trauma-Informed Care: My goal is to creative a supportive environment with safety, self-determination, collaboration and empowerment at its foundation.
- Mindfulness: Mindfulness practices can help you stay grounded, reduce anxiety and enhance your overall wellbeing.
- Attachment Theory: We explore how your earliest interactions may be showing up in your current experiences at work and in life.
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy: I’ll help you identify unconscious factors that may influence your thoughts and behaviors, often the culprit behind why you get ‘stuck.’
You can count on me for goal-oriented collaboration, practical perspective and concrete support. If you’re in Austin or around Texas, get in touch to explore how we may work together.